You will research and write a paper analyzing the cultural perspectives of doing business in Canada.
After reading your paper, the reader should be able to comprehensively answer the following research questions. Thus, the research questions form the major aspects (APA Level 1 headings) of your outline.
• What are the major elements and dimensions of culture in this region? (See Chapter 2 of the textbook for a list of the required dimensions.)
• How are these elements and dimensions integrated by locals conducting business in the nation?
• How do both of the above items compare with US culture and business?
• What are the implications for US businesses that wish to conduct business in that region?
Important Points to Consider
This paper must be written in strict conformance to current APA format, and contain a minimum of 25 pages of content (excluding the title page, abstract, and references) utilizing at least 25 references from reputable professional and/or scholarly journals and/or informational venues that deal with the content of the course (i.e., not blogs, Wikipedia, newspapers, etc.).
- Use the following as the exact title of your paper, Global Business Cultural Analysis: (insert nation selected)
- The paper must consist of only 4 sections, as indicated above. Do not add sections, or revise the research questions.
- Three levels of current APA headings must be used throughout the paper, as this is a graduate-level research paper.
For the purpose of this academic paper, adhere to the following rules when quoting or using a source:
• Do not directly quote more than 120 words from any 1 source.
• If the source is 2,000 words or less, do not directly quote more than 50 words from it.
• Do not use the same source more than a total of 3 times within the whole document for quoting or paraphrasing.
• Quotes must contain the section (if provided) and a paragraph or page numbers of the quote and this information must be placed in the reference.
• In all instances, use current APA guidelines for citations and references.