Complete a Social Conformity Study Proposal to investigate social conformity. This will allow you to put into practice what you have learned throughout this course by designing a hypothetical research study proposal.
Your Study Proposal must include the four components below. You will use these components as subheadings for four sections in your paper
- Proposed Topic: Describe the study’s topic and focus (1 page minimum)
- Hypothesis (can be in a form of question or stating the Ho and Ha)
- Participants. Describe participant demographics (race, gender, age, religion, SES, area of the country in which they live, etc.), the process for selecting/recruiting them, and the rational for selecting them (1/2 page minimum)
- Sampling Method: Discuss the proposed sampling method and the rational for selecting it (1 page minimum)
• In addition to the aforementioned the paper must also meet the following:
• Be a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 4 full pages, size 12 font, Times New Roman, double spaced with 1 inch margins, NOT including the Title and References pages.
• Be in APA format, including a title page and reference page.
• Be proofread and contain few to no grammar errors, misspellings, incorrect APA formatting, or typographical errors.
• Incorporate a minimum of five supportive scholarly citations and references to support content and conclusions.