Ed Planning Unit IP: use of instructional technology and its impact on student learning
Deliverable Length: 7 pages
Discuss the use of instructional technology and its impact on student learning
Select an educational site such as a Pre-K–12 school district. Create a comprehensive proposal that includes technology-related recommendations based on evaluation data collected for the previous year. Include the following:
- The data includes several forms of assessments that indicate different types of student achievement categories and the success of technology usage among all staff.
- Present your data in organized fashion with charts, tables, and lists of statistics describing student achievement and the amount of technology integration within each program.
- The data should indicate positive or neutral links between technology use and academic achievement and/or staff productivity.
- Your recommendations should include better use of existing technology, projected purchases over a 5-year period, future and long-range staff development, and the incorporation of newer or upgraded technologies into various programs.
- Your data should also include how the current technology is beneficial. The emphasis here is on different programs within one larger institution.
- Your recommendations should connect with the organization’s strategic plan, the institutions comprehensive technology plan, and other possible operational planning programs already in place to upgrade or introduce new programs.
- Use the full-text databases in the AIU Library and other peer-reviewed resources for your research. Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
For more information on APA, please visit the APA Lab.