how to engage employees in the change process
If an organization is not prepared for change, then any change initiative is likely to fail. Therefore, to increase the probability of a successful change initiative, leaders need the ability to determine if an organization is ready to implement change.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Write a paper of 1,200-1,500 words that discusses how to engage employees in the change process and how to benchmark the progress of a change initiative. Include the following in your paper:
- An analysis of the factors used to determine if change is needed in a given organization.
- A discussion of how to determine if an organization is structurally ready to support change leading to a culture of continuous learning, improvement, and adaptation.
- A critique of several tactics that can be used to engage employees in the change process.
- An evaluation of the effects of change on individual, social, financial, and corporate concerns.