You have been chosen to present the impact of generativity on life satisfaction at a Psychology convention. You will need to complete the following:
1. Prepare a 10-minute presentation on generativity.
2. Your presentation does not need to be a PowerPoint or any visual presentation, you will prepare an outline of the information you would present.
3. Include a question segment in your presentation.
Your presentation should include:
- Define generativity in your own words.
- The theory and theorist behind generativity.
- Describe how personality contributes to generativity
- Describe how gender roles contribute to generativity.
- Identify your level of generativity.
- Explain how/what actions could increase/maintain generativity.
4. Give your presentation to at least four other people.
5. Administer the survey titled “Generativity Survey” to each audience member.
6. Based on the results of your audience survey; reflect on your presentation in 250-500 words, include the following:
- How do you think your presentation went, before you looked at the survey results?
- Summarize your survey results, how do you think your presentation went, given the results.
- Did your audience ask any questions during or after your presentation? What was your comfort level in answering the questions? Where you able to answer all questions asked?
7. Submit your presentation outline, compiled survey results, and your reflection in one submission. See the document “How to turn in multiple documents” for direction how to submit multiple documents at one time.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies: 2.6: Effectively present ideas through oral communication in psychological settings.